Press Release: Condé Nast Breaks Digital & Video Audience Records in November
NEW YORK – December 19, 2016 – Condé Nast grew its digital audience 32% in November 2016 to 103.5 million consumers, a record high for the company (excluding Reddit)*. comScore reports that eight Condé Nast brands grew their traffic more than 50% year-over-year, and November was the highest traffic month ever for Allure, Architectural Digest, Epicurious, GQ, The New Yorker, Pitchfork, Teen Vogue, Vanity Fair and Vogue. Today, Condé Nast ranks No. 20 among comScore’s Top 100 Properties, ahead of ESPN, Fox News Digital, Meredith Digital, Vox Media, BuzzFeed, and SheKnows Media, and the company continues to dominate the Lifestyle Category among affluent millennials in both digital and video.
Furthermore, Condé Nast’s digital video broke multiple records in November, reaching 20 million UVs, which was a 58% increase year-over-year, and accumulating 278 million total views, a 100% increase over 2015. The average viewer watched 38 minutes of Condé Nast digital video content, and the company totaled 759 million minutes watched. Condé Nast now ranks No. 22 in comScore’s Top 100 Video Properties among video views and No. 25 for UVs, its highest position to date.
Top Condé Nast articles in November 2016:
1. An American Tragedy (The New Yorker)
2. Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States (The New Yorker)
3. Obama Reckons with a Trump Presidency (The New Yorker)
4. First Lady Michelle Obama Photographed in the White House by Annie Leibovitz (Vogue)
5. Just in Time for President Trump, Canada Introduces a Bill That Would Make It Easy to Move There (GQ)
Most-Viewed Condé Nast Videos in November 2016:
1. Food Myths: Does Turkey Make You Sleepy? (WIRED)
2. Is the 2016 Presidential Election Rigged? (Vanity Fair)
3. Donald Trump on Accusations of Sexual Harassment (Vanity Fair)
4. Ryan Reynolds Gets Roasted (GQ)
5. Intimate Moments with the Kennedys (Vanity Fair)
Source: comScore Media Metrix Multi-Platform November 2016
*Source: comScore November 2016 custom study
About Condé Nast:
Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world’s most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.