• Presented By: Publishing Executive
• Sponsored By: BlueToad
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Charity J. Delich, Marketing & Public Relations Manager, strategy+business, Booz & Company (N.A.) Inc.; Justin Boling, Marketing Manager, Group Publishing; Jim Kushlan, Publisher, Editorial Director, and Co-Owner, 310 Publishing LLC and AMERICA IN WWII
• Moderator: Lynn Rosen, Content Director, Publishing Executive
• Click Here: Is Digital For Me? Making Strategic Business Decisions About Digital Publications
Countless magazines in all segments have made the move into digital with varying degrees of success. The more the technology advances, the harder it is to stay out of the fray-and why would you? If you are questioning how, and even if, digital would work for your publication, you are not alone!
In this webinar, you will hear the stories of other niche publishers who faced similar decisions, and learn how they determined their digital business strategy. Several publishers will present case studies and share their insight into:
Click here to view this webinar.
- How do you determine what your goals are in producing a digital edition?
- HTML vs. App: which is the way to go?
- If you create an app, should you charge for it or make it available free?
- How can digital grow your market?
- How do I determine if what worked for my competitors and for publications in different segments will work for me?