• Presented By: Publishing Business Virtual Conference & Expo
• Sponsored By: Digimarc
• Duration: 50 minutes
• Speakers: Meredith Broussard
, Co-Founder, Broussard Peskowitz Communication; Kate Kelly Smith
, SVP, Publishing Director and Chief Revenue Officer, House Beautiful, Hearst Corp.; Rebecca Schinsky
, Associate Editor/Community Manager, Book Riot; Greg Wacks
, Director of Content & Community, Spreecast
• Click Here: Marketing in the "Pinteresting" World of Booming Social Media (2012 Publishing Business Virtual Conference session)
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at the 2012 Publishing Business Virtual Conference & Expo.
We all know social media's important - but not necessarily how best to use it, and in what context. A panel of experts explain what's what (and what's next) in a world where traffic to Pinterest jumps 2700% in eight months.
Topics will include:
- marketing best practices
- driving traffic from social media
- audience building
- using social media influence and user generated content/curation to your advantageClick here to view this PBV 2012 session today!