The Technology & Trends Reshaping K-12 Education Publishing
Sponsored by: Cenveo Publisher Services
Speakers: Lisa Carmona SVP/Chief Product Officer, PreK-12 Product Portfolio McGraw-Hill Education; Brian O'Leary Executive Director Book Industry Study Group (BISG)
Helping students learn remains the core objective of education publishers, but the tools and tactics are evolving quickly. The new expectations of digital native students require publishers to enable learning materials with technology that meets the needs of The Mobile Generation. Data analytics have become nearly as important as content, supporting adaptive learning platforms and helping teachers monitor progress. Education publishers have also taken on a more service-oriented role, consulting with educators to master new tools and achieve greater efficacy in traditional and alternative learning environments.
This webinar will explore the big trends affecting K12 publishers and the technology and business strategies they’re employing to reap new opportunities. Tune in to learn:
- How publishers are meeting the expectations of digital natives
- How data analytics are driving the learning market forward
- The challenges & new opportunities presented by the alternative education boon
- The technologies and workflows publishers need to meet the demands of accessible, responsive, and adaptive content
- Why customer service has become a key component of the education publisher’s value proposition
- How publishers are working alongside Open Education Resources (OER)
Couldn’t make it on June 14? No problem! Book Business and Publishing Executive webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.