Press Release: App Annie™ Brings Its Analytics & Market Data Platform to the World of eBooks
The second, 'Store Stats,' offers customers the ability to examine eBook marketplace dynamics, measured through rankings, ratings and featured sections across geography, category and time. With a comprehensive database of over one million ranked eBooks, Store Stats makes indepth market research easy and convenient, aggregating the world's eBooks store data into one place. App Annie for eBooks is available for the Amazon Kindle and iBooks stores, with more stores coming in the future.
Why use App Annie for eBooks?
● Unified dashboard - view all your eBook Accounts in one place, whether they're on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, or iTunes Connect. This gives access to all of your monthly Amazon Kindle and daily iBookstore data in an easy to use dashboard where you can easily analyze what's going on by geography, date or SKU.
● Hassle free tracking - our systems automatically synchronizes your eBook data so it's never lost and you can make informed decisions with up to date data, with no more manual downloads.
● Customer feedback management - instantly access your customers' feedback, from reviews to ratings for all your eBooks, countrybycountry.
● eBook discovery - find out where your eBooks are being 'discovered' worldwide on iBookstore. Our 'Featured Tracker' records when your eBooks are included on iBookstore 'featured' pages, broken down by day, country, and inventory.
● Competitive analysis - keep an eye on the competition with simple views of every country your competitors appear in, Top Chart eBook rankings and historical trends for any eBook.
● eBook market trends - track trends with an exhaustive source of countryspecific rankings for eBooks from every writer and publisher available on Amazon or iBooks stores.
Some customer accolades:
"App Annie has been a great tool for us to track the sales and rankings of our iPad app and we are are so pleased to be able to track our sales and rankings for our eBooks with App Annie now too, we highly recommend it!" Jared Stoneberg¨†larkcookbookÆcom