CLONED: Baker & Taylor Releases Innovative New Ordering System
CHARLOTTE, N.C.-- Baker & Taylor, the world's largest distributor of books, digital content and entertainment products, today announced the launch of its innovative ordering platform for retail customers, which makes finding and purchasing books, movies and music easier than ever. The new system, called TS 360, includes many easy-to-use and customizable features designed specifically with retailers in mind.
"We hope our retail customers are delighted by this state-of-the-art ordering system that is customized to their interests, not to mention fast, accurate and easy to use," said David Cully, President of Baker & Taylor Retail Markets and Executive Vice President of Merchandising and Digital Media Services. "TS 360 has tremendous search capabilities and intuitive navigation, which helps retailers find and order the right materials more efficiently. That allows them to spend more time where it really counts – interacting with their customers."
TS 360 is also backed by the same outstanding customer service that retailers expect from Baker & Taylor. It will replace Title Source 3 and BT-Link Online.
"For our publishers and entertainment suppliers, this versatile new B-to-B platform provides the opportunity to efficiently and effectively target retailers across a wide variety of channels," said John Lindsay, SVP of Merchandising for Books, Music, Movies, Ad Co-op and Editorial. "There are more promotional outlets, with more robust multimedia capabilities, customized to audiences that will most likely to respond to the content."
A few of the notable features of TS 360 include:
• Customizable profiles, so users quickly see results relevant to them
• The ability to save search descriptions
• A more streamlined check-out process, including one-click movement to cart
• Comprehensive catalog of media products
• Integrated listing of promotions, so retailers can find the best deals
• Calendars that list upcoming title release dates
• Full access to Baker & Taylor publications, such as Forecast, Alert and Growing Minds
• Customer support with live chat and video tutorials