Editor's Note: Webinar to Explore Protecting Audience Data
A free webinar, "Best Practices on Protecting Your Greatest Asset: Your Audience Data," will take place Tuesday, March 8 at 2 p.m. ET. Sponsored by Litle & Co., the webinar will be moderated by Ethan Boldt, Chief Content Officer, DirectMarketingIQ.
Industry experts will present the best practices in the two essential areas of data protection: privacy practices and your data security. The speakers are Pegg Nadler, a database marketing professional and owner/operator of Pegg Nadler Associates, Inc.; Rhonda Drake, founder of database marketing specialist Drake Direct; and Osman Perksoy, principal product manager at Litle & Co. They will cover:
- how to develop privacy practices that establish trust with your audience;
- what are the privacy practices that protect your company and your customers under constantly evolving privacy legislation;
- how to manage the security risks with data/list sharing or rentals;
- the financial impact of a data breach and how to eliminate the risk of one happening to you;
- what are the new technologies that can help you protect your data.
Registration and attendance at the one-hour webinar is free. To register, click here.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-238-5300.