How Marketing Automation Can Accelerate Publisher Audience Development
As producers of great content and valuable information, publishers have a natural influx of new eyeballs. Converting those casual visitors and readers into members or paying customers has always been the crux of audience development. Marketing automation enables publishers to scale up marketing and audience development campaigns while reducing the labor costs of manual outreach. Instead of sending one-size-fits all messages, marketing automation gives publishers the opportunity to send the right message, to the right person, at the right time, increasing the effectiveness of communication and maximizing the value of rich audience data.
Join Real Magnet CTO and co-founder Mitchell Eisen and Publishing Executive editor-in-chief Denis Wilson on April 8th for a free webinar on marketing automation. Attendees will learn:
- The basics of marketing automation and how it works
- How publishers can use marketing automation for subscriber onboarding, subscriber engagement scoring, and renewal campaigns
- How to improve customer insight with more nuanced audience analytics and leverage user-specific data for segmenting and targeting
- How fully-automated, multi-channel, behavior-based campaigns can boost subscriber acquisition and retention, events and webinar registration, upselling, while solving workflow problems
- How marketing automation is implemented, technology requirements, and investment considerations
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit them directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Can't make it on April 8th? No problem! Publishing Executive webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on-demand.