Industry Executives’ Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and More
• Alain Lemarchand has been named chief executive officer of Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. effective September 1, 2008, replacing Jack Kliger, who will serve as chairman.
• Angela Leaney has joined Newsweek as chief marketing officer.
• Financial Executive has announced the appointment of current Executive Editor Ellen M. Heffes to editor-in-chief.
• Alpha Media Group Inc. has named Stephen Duggan chief financial and operating officer.
• Entrepreneur Media Inc. has appointed Amy C. Cosper as its new vice president and editor in chief.