Industry Executives' Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and More
• Lora Gier has been promoted to vice president, publisher, Taste of Home.
• Janet Bodnar, deputy editor of Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine since 2005, has been named its new editor, succeeding retiring editor Fred W. Frailey.
• Chuck Cordray has been promoted to senior vice president of Hearst Magazines Digital Media.
• Frank De Maria has been appointed vice president, communications at Newsweek.
• Zvia Herrmann has been promoted to vice president and associate publisher of marketing of the automotive group at Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.