Industry Executives’ Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and More
• The Hollywood Reporter has named Eric Mika senior vice president-publishing director.
• Jayson Goldberg resigns as publishing director of Mansueto Ventures’ Inc. and Fast Company, and joins Condé Nast’s Architectural Digest as associate publisher.
• Mansueto Ventures names Harold Bolling publisher of Mansueto Digital.
• Iain Blackhall is appointed managing director, Europe, Middle East and Asia of McGraw-Hill’s Aviation Week.
• Greenspun Media Group names Christine Paskvan Kiely sales manager of Las Vegas Magazine and Barry Berlin account executive for Las Vegas Magazine and LVM2Go. The company also promotes Paul LaRocca to chief marketing officer, Phil Cooper to senior vice president of marketing, Kelli Maruca to vice president of public relations and promotions, and Deedy Palmer to advertising director for Las Vegas luxury titles.