Industry Executives’ Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and More
• PC World editor in chief Harry McCracken resigned over editorial differences with PC World Communications CEO Colin Crawford; McCracken has since resumed his duties as editor in chief, while Crawford has been reassigned to executive vice president, online.
• Bryan Robb was named West Coast digital sales manager by Primedia, which also appointed Robert Klein to East Coast digital sales director.
• Mansueto Ventures promoted John Tebeau to publisher of Inc.
• Publicis Healthcare Communications Group, a division of Publicis Groupe, announced that Nick Colucci has been appointed president and CEO.
• Jason Stein was named publisher of Automotive News Europe, a magazine of Crain Communications.
• Tom Halligan has joined The Magazine Group as editorial director, business and education media.