Industry Executives’ Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and More
• Marcie Avram, associate publisher/marketing and business development of Rodale Custom Publishing, and Keith Sedlak, managing director of Meredith Integrated Marketing, are named to the Custom Publishing Council’s board of directors.
• Disney Publishing Worldwide has named MaryJo Rathgeb director, marketing, U.S. consumer magazine group and Elisabeth Paredes the associate publisher of Wondertime magazine.
• Stacey Gross is appointed marketing director for Billboard.
• Success magazine announces the following additions to its editorial staff: James C. Johnson, business editor; Pam Baker, contributing editor, technology; Anita Campbell, contributing editor, small business; Michelle Tsai, contributing editor; and Adam Stone, contributing writer.
• Fortune hires former Newsweek staffer Allan Sloan as senior editor at large.
• Roy S. Johnson is named president, editor in chief of Men’s Fitness magazine by American Media Inc.