Industry Executives’ Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and More
• Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine has named Alex J. McKenna as its publisher.
• Nielsen Business Media, a division of Nielsen Co., has tabbed Sabrina Crow as senior vice president of its marketing and media group.
• McGraw-Hill Construction has named William J. Paolillo vice president of sales.
• PC World and Macworld have appointed Jason Brightman to director of Web design.
• AARP Integrated Media Sales has named Mark Bradbury to the position of research director and Bonnie Maglio as marketing director.
• Lora Gier has been appointed vice president, integrated partnerships, Taste of Home.