Industry Executives’ Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and More
• Craft magazine has announced Tina Barseghian as its new editor-in-chief.
• Radar magazine has announced that Luke Hayman has been named creative consultant and Kate Elazegui has been named design director.
• BusinessWeek has named Jessica Sibley to the newly created position of senior VP-worldwide publisher.
• Craig S. Roth has been named group publisher of Diversion Magazine Group, a division of Hearst Business Media.
• Reader’s Digest has named Barbara O’Dair executive editor.