Meredith Expands Digital Offerings on Barnes & Noble Nook Color
- Subscriptions and single-issues of Better Homes and Gardens, Parents and Fitness on the Android tablet via Next Issue Media.
- Subscriptions and single-issues of Better Homes and Gardens, Parents and Fitness on the Apple iPad.
- Subscriptions and single issues of its Special Interest Media, Creative Collection and Hispanic brands – including Siempre Mujer and Ser Padres – and Wood, Successful Farming, and Living the Country Life through the Zinio platform.
- A dozen branded mobile Apps, including American Baby's popular Baby Names which has over 650,000 downloads, and Parents Flash Cards with nearly 100,000 downloads.
- A broad array of branded consumer websites that comprise the Meredith Women's Network, which reaches more than 25 million unique users every month.
About Meredith Corporation
Meredith Corporation is the leading media and marketing company serving American women. Meredith features multiple well-known national brands – including Better Homes and Gardens, Parents, Family Circle, Ladies' Home Journal, Fitness, More, Eating Well and American Baby – along with local television brands in fast-growing markets. Meredith is the industry leader in creating content in key consumer interest areas such as home, family, health and wellness and self-development. Meredith uses multiple distribution platforms – including print, television, online, mobile, Tablets, and video – to give consumers content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners. According to the Advertising Industry Reports (AIR) survey of over 1,500 agency and marketing professionals, Meredith is the nation's "Highest Rated Media Company."
Additionally, Meredith uses its many assets to create powerful custom marketing solutions for many of the nation's top brands and companies. Meredith has significantly added to its marketing solution capabilities in recent years through the acquisition of cutting-edge companies in areas such as digital, mobile, word-of-mouth, social and database marketing.
Trademarks referenced are the property of Barnes & Noble, Inc.