New Study to Provide Unique Data and Analysis of Printing/Publishing Opportunities in Russia
Key Study Topics
The myriad topics being covered in/ Print and Publishing Services in Russia: 2011 and Beyond /include, but are not limited to:
* Industry shipments in current, and five- and ten-year forecasts of
print and publishing demand.
* Employment data and forecasts, with analysis of the skills
available and needed by the workforce in five and ten years for
transition to other media.
* Capital investment forecasts, with emphasis on production
technology investments by type, such as: presses, printers,
workflow, media production, and others.
* Technological state of the industry and analysis of the challenges
from digital media, advances in computing and communications
technologies, and other factors.
* Comparison of the Russian printing and publishing market to other
emerging and developed markets.
This study serves various market sectors, making it a must-read for the widespread community: General commercial and advertising printing; Publication printing (i.e. magazines, books, newspapers; Financial/transactional printing (i.e. bills, prospectus, transpromotional); In-plant/central reproduction departments; Marketers and advertisers; Publishers (magazine, books, and newspapers); and Advertising agencies and large graphic design firms.
The primary researchers in this project are industry veterans with extensive years of combined experience. Team members are:
* Dr. Leonid Shakhmundes - has worked as deputy director of the
All Soviet Union Research and Development Institute for Graphic
Arts in Moscow, and has 30 publications and four Russian patents
to his name. He is an international consultant to printing
industry management, industry suppliers and trade associations.
* *David Zwang* - renowned printing and workflow technologies expert
who has owned printing operations, consults with many prestigious
printing and publishing businesses, and services on several
international standards bodies for the printing industry.
* *Dr. Joe Webb* - an expert in printing industry economics and
forecasting, Dr. Webb has researched and written extensively about
industry strategy and operations. He is best known for his work in
analyzing the effects of digital media on the demand for printed
goods and services.
* *Cary Sherburne* - author, journalist and consultant serving the
printing and publishing industries from both the supplier and
service provider perspectives, as well as the trends, issues and
opportunities facing these dynamic market segments.