Press Release: Northshore Magazine Launches New Shelter Publication for the North Shore of Boston, Northshore Home
(Andover, MA) -- A well-lived life begins at home with thoughtful design, serene gardens, and tasteful interiors. To showcase the experts on the North Shore who make homeowners' dreams a reality, Northshore magazine is launching a new shelter publication, Northshore Home magazine. The publication will highlight the best in architectural design, new construction and renovations, interiors, and landscape design. The inaugural issue, published by Northshore's parent company RMS Media Group, debuts in September with the Fall 2015 issue.
Comments Nancy Berry, editor of Northshore, "The North Shore has such a rich and varied housing stock. We are excited to highlight the work of architects and designers in the region who create a sense of place for their clients-from exceptional year-round homes to seasonal seaside getaways."
Adds Kelly Schetzsle, Publisher for Northshore, "Our home-themed issues have always been among our most successful, in terms of revenue. In addition, our readers often comment they want more home design and décor features. While our flagship publication will continue to highlight home-themed content, our new title will delve deeper on the subject matter for which our readers have been asking."
In addition to the five feature stories, covering everything from 18th-century restoration projects to 21st-century dwellings, each issue will capture the essence of the North Shore in the following shelter categories:
- Cultivate. All things outdoors-including gardens, landscapes, and plantings.
- Inspire. Stories on what inspires great design in the region: art, historical perspective, and fashion.
- Kitchen & Bath. Stories on kitchen and bath design, including design trends, new technologies, cabinetry, appliances, fixtures, and fittings.
- Design and Décor Vignettes. Short stories on specific interior design elements such as fabrics, furnishings, paints, and papers.
- Tastemakers. Profiles of North Shore architects, interior designers, landscape designers, and builders.
- Smart House. Technology and tools for home entertainment and automation.
- Green House. All things that reduce our carbon footprint to create a more sustainable home.
- Accents. Product pages featuring home accessories, shops, and entertaining ideas.
The publication will follow the same distribution model as Northshore, reaching more than 157,500 affluent North Shore residents. Beginning in 2016, Northshore Home will publish in the spring and fall. For more information, visit nshoremag.com/nshorehome.