NPES Elects Chairman, Director and Board Members
RESTON, Va. -- NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies elected a its chairman, director and board members for the coming year at its annual conference, held Oct. 9 in Key Biscayne, Fla.
The NPES elected as its chairman Thomas Saggiomo, president of Agfa Corp.'s Graphic Systems Business in North America. He's been a board member of NPES since 1988 and is the 26th chief executive officer elected to the chairman's post in the Association's 72-year history. Saggiomo was elected to a one-year term to succeed Kathryn P. Marx, vice president and chief marketing officer of Flint Ink.
The NPES also elected Christopher J. Payne, director of product planning and strategy, Graphic Communications Group, Eastman Kodak Co., as its new director of the board. Regis J. Delmontagne was re-elected as president, a term that will terminate at the end of the year. Ralph J. Nappi was elected to succeed Delmontagne to begin his term Jan. 1, 2006. John Hamm, vice president of marketing of Xerox Corp, was elected as treasurer.
Other board of directors elected at the annual conference included:
• H.A. Brandtjen III, president of Brandtjen & Kluge Inc.
• Gary Dolgins, chief executive officer of Citiplate Inc.
• Patricia Janssen, senior vice president of MacDermid Printing Solutions
• Kathryn P. Marx, chief marketing officer of Flint Ink
• Don Ohlig, managing director of OLED Corp.
• Robert Stabler, president of Nipson America Inc.
• Juergen Stolt, executive vice president of Pantone Inc. and
• Wayne Wasulko, president of RIPit Computer Corp.
NPES is a U.S. trade association representing more than 400 companies that manufacture and distribute equipment, systems, software and supplies used in every printing, publishing and converting process from desktop design and image generation and processing to multiple output options and targeted dissemination systems.