Parents Magazine Debuts New Design With February 2012 Issue
Parents, published monthly by Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP, www.meredith.com), has been America's #1 family magazine for 85 years. Since its inception in 1926, it has been a trusted source for every generation of parents. Currently, the Parents brand is a powerful community of 15 million monthly magazine readers and more than 4 million unique monthly Parents.com users devoted to celebrating the joys of parenthood, raising healthy kids and creating healthy families.
The redesign further builds on The Meredith's Parents Network's already strong multi-channel connection to its millennial mom readership, which includes:
* American Baby, Ser Padres and the recently acquired FamilyFun
* Tablet editions on the iPad, Nook, Kindle, Android and Samsung Galaxy
* Nearly 2 million apps downloaded including: Carve a Pumpkin, Baby Names, Sprout and Flash Cards
* Thriving social network communities including more than 560,000 Facebook fans and more than 300,000 Twitter followers
* Successful Parents.com original programs such as Facebook Expert Day, Cover Contest and 100 Plus Days of Holidays