Printing Impressions Announces Relaunch of PIWorld.com
Philadelphia, PA, August 14, 2009 – Printing Impressions, America’s most influential and widely read publication for commercial printers has relaunched its Web site, www.piworld.com.
The new site delivers timely, well-organized content from Printing Impressions and across the Web.
“Our goal in launching this site is to establish a resource designed specifically for printers that provides relevant and informative content,” said Dave Leskusky, group president and publisher for Printing Impressions. “For years, Printing Impressions magazine has taken a leadership role in helping print owners and managers more effectively and efficiently operate their business. With the relaunch of piworld.com, we are extending that leadership by providing original and aggregated content that will provide printers with a single location to find pertinent information on a given topic.”
The website includes a number of new features including:
• Robust Industry Centers with specific content from around the Web.
• Relevant content recommendations based on what others are viewing, e-mailing and discussing.
• Links to additional information on similar topics, companies and people mentioned.
• "Share & Save" functionality that includes leading industry tools like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Enhanced search that allows you to refine your search by topic, keyword and more.
• Search Widget that puts Printing Impressions on your own Web site.
• Two-tier navigation to get you where you want to go faster.
• And much more.
“In the upcoming weeks, all of our printing sites will undergo redesigns that will skip right past Web 2.0 to become online destinations and true leaders in the markets they serve,” said Rob Yoegel, vice president of e-media. "It was our goal to build websites that offer unmatched benefits to our readers and unparalleled results for our advertisers.”
For more information, visit www.PIWorld.com today and send your comments/feedback to Rob Yoegel, vice president, e-media, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printing Impressions magazine, ranked #55 on B-toB magazine’s Top 100 list, provides authoritative coverage on industry trends, emerging technologies and the news behind the news in the Graphic Arts industry. We profile successful executives and their companies, giving insightful information on how they have been able to thrive, not just survive, in a highly competitive marketplace. Our regular contributing columnists consist of recognizable industry pundits who provide keen insight and inspiration. Additional information about Printing Impressions is available at www.piworld.com