Speakers Announced for Publishing Business Conference & Expo
The Publishing Business Conference & Expo has announced speakers for its 2012 show. The annual event, held March 19-21 at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square, is the nation's largest conference for book and magazine publishers. Leading executives from top publishing groups come together each year to discuss pressing issues in the publishing industry face-to-face.
Keynoting the event are Marcus E. Leaver, President, Sterling Publishing Co. Inc., and Joe Mangione, CEO, Maxim. Josh Tryangiel, Editor, Bloomberg Businessweek, will present the opening address.
Other speakers confirmed to date include:
* Peter Balis, Director of Online sales, Wiley
* Gregg Hano, VP, Group Publisher, Bonnier Corp.
* Bob Carrigan, CEO, IDG Communications Worldwide
* Matthew Cavnar, VP, Vook
* Tayna Hall, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Greenleaf Books
* Jim O'Brien, Vice President of Distribution and Postal Affairs, Time Inc.
* Bill McCoy, Executive Director, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
* Richard Eoin Nash, Vice President, Small Demons
* John Sateja, President and Founder, TreeTop Media Group LLC
* Efrem Zimbalist III, Chairman and CEO, Active Interest Media
Book Business and Publishing Executive are adding more expert speakers to the line up every day. Check the website for daily updates and to register. With more than 100 expert speakers, interactive sessions and publishing technology exhibitions, there is no doubt that the Publishing Business Conference & Expo is worth attending.
To register, click here.
For more information, go to: www.publishingbusiness.com