U.S. News Weekly Now Available on iPad
Each week, U.S. News Weekly serves up U.S. News's trusted reporting and analysis on the pressing topics of the day, from politics and policy to the economy and the environment. The current issue-free for anyone to download through the App Store-is a prime example: In an exclusive commentary, First Lady Michelle Obama extols the virtues of veterans and military spouses in the workforce; former House Speaker Newt Gingrich debates Democratic Sen. Ben Cardin on the merits of the Environmental Protection Agency; presidential aspirant and Texas Rep. Ron Paul explains what President Obama has done wrong on the economy; and U.S. News Editor-in-Chief Mort Zuckerman offers his prescription for ending the great job famine. There's also an examination of the unbridled power of the super PAC and a look at why Obama has lost his "cool" status.
Readers will also find:
- This Week in Washington: Follow the current events that have captured the nation's attention
- Washington Whispers: Get the latest political buzz and hot gossip on everyone from presidents, congressmen, and cabinet secretaries to lobbyists, bureaucrats, and White House chefs
- The Presidency: Award-winning reporter Ken Walsh offers a contemporary and historical perspective on life inside the West Wing
- Opinion: Our guest columnists--governors, senators, presidential wannabes, senior policymakers, think tank experts, and other newsmakers-argue their cases on hot-button issues
- News You Can Use: Best Colleges, Best Hospitals, Best Mutual Funds, Best Cars for the Money-and much more!
The U.S. News Weekly App is available for free from the App Store on iPad or at the App Store. Monthly subscriptions are available for 99¢ through In-App Purchase.
About the U.S. News Media Group
The U.S. News Media Group is a multi-platform publisher of news and analysis, which includes the digital-only U.S. News Weekly magazine. Focusing on Health, Money, Education, Travel, Cars, and Public Service/Opinion, the U.S. News Media Group has earned a reputation as the leading provider of service news and information that improves the quality of life of its readers. The U.S. News Media Group's signature franchise includes its News You Can Use brand of journalism and its "Best" series of consumer guides that include rankings of colleges, graduate schools, hospitals, mutual funds, health plans, and more.