Free Webinar: How Marketing Automation Can Accelerate Publisher Audience Development
Sponsored by: Real Magnet
Speakers: Daniel Burstein, Director of Editorial Content, MarketingSherpa; Mitchell Eisen, CTO and Co-founder, Real Magnet
As producers of great content and valuable information, publishers have a natural influx of new eyeballs. Converting those casual visitors and readers into members or paying customers has always been the crux of audience development.
Marketing automation enables publishers to scale up marketing and audience development campaigns while reducing the labor costs of manual outreach. Instead of sending one-size-fits all messages, marketing automation gives publishers the opportunity to send the right message, to the right person, at the right time, increasing the effectiveness of communication and maximizing the value of rich audience data.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- The basics of marketing automation and how it works
- How publishers can use marketing automation for subscriber onboarding, subscriber engagement scoring, and renewal campaigns
- How to improve customer insight with more nuanced audience analytics and leverage user-specific data for segmenting and targeting
- How fully-automated, multi-channel, behavior-based campaigns can boost subscriber acquisition and retention, events and webinar registration, upselling, while solving workflow problems
- How marketing automation is implemented, technology requirements, and investment considerations