How Savvy Publishers Are Adjusting to a Mobile World
Sponsored by: BlueToad
Speakers: Paul DeHart, Co-owner, President and CEO, BlueToad, Inc.; Erin Zilis, President & Publisher, HCP/Aboard Publishing
Mobile is not just a platform. It is a movement that is redefining how we create and distribute content and it will continue to impact publishing for years to come. Content aggregators like Apple News and Feedly, which emphasize “clean” design and effortless user experience, should compel publishers to reconsider how they present content in a mobile world. This webinar will explore how forward-thinking publishers have pivoted to make mobile content more accessible to their audiences, stripping down digital replica editions, putting UX over clunky design, and making navigation more seamless on mobile devices.
Attendees will learn:
• Trends and analysis on what “works” on mobile—and what doesn’t.
• Why content is still king on mobile and how to engage mobile users.
• How publishers are realigning their workflows to create and publish content more effectively on mobile.
• Ways new technology can enable publishers to streamline content creation and audience development through mobile.
• How ad blocking and native advertising impact mobile monetization.
Sponsored by BlueToad