Trend vs. Reality: Using Content Analytics to Demystify Online Publishing
Sponsored by: Parse.ly
Speakers: Michael Piccorossi, Director, Digital Strategy, Pew Research Center; Chris Radtke, VP of Content Strategy, Ziff Davis; Sachin Kamdar, CEO & Co-Founder, Parse.ly
The rules of online publishing seem to shift daily. One minute publishers are being told long-form articles have no home on the web, yet recent data suggests long-form does well on mobile and social. This webinar will explore major trends in online publishing and what a closer look at data analytics say about these trends. Leading publishers will share how their unique audiences are behaving within the context of broader industry trends and how they’re using analytics to drive their content & audience development strategies.
Register to learn about:
- New data on mobile reading behavior and key takeaways for publishers
- Top referrers for publishers and how Facebook algorithm changes have affected their traffic
- What metrics publishers use to define engaged and loyal readers—and how they connect to audience development strategies
- The shelf-life of online articles and how publishers are using evergreen content
- How when and how readers consume content are influencing publishing schedules
Sponsored by Parse.ly
Click above to view this free webinar today!