Using Social Media to Generate Sales Effectively
Sponsored by: interlinkONE
Speakers: John Foley, Jr., CEO/CMO, interlinkONE and Grow Socially and Karen DeWolfe, VP of Sales, interlinkONE and Grow Socially
Many businesses find it impossible to generate ROI using social media, but quite honestly, it is because they are not doing it correctly. Co-led by John Foley, Jr. and Karen DeWolfe, this can’t-miss webinar will teach attendees the do’s and don’ts of using social media to effectively find sales prospects online and how to proactively engage them. Social media prospecting can be a game-changing marketing effort for most companies, and will play into a re-defined sales cycle that is proven to boost revenue.
John and Karen will demonstrate that by selecting the correct software platform, having a strategic plan in place, and having a solid understanding of social media engagement tactics, qualified sales leads can be easily targeted and identified. Finally, through real-world examples and case studies, this webinar will portray the true value in social media marketing and prospecting, and how a significant ROI can be attained.
Attendees will learn:
• The difference between “social marketing” and “social prospecting”
- Why you need to be doing both
- How to effectively balance the two strategies
• Methods for finding sales prospects on social media sites
• How choosing the correct software platform is a crucial decision
• Tactics for engaging and interacting with prospects on various social platforms
• The re-defined sales process, with an emphasis on social media
• Examples of past success stories – organizations from a variety of industries who have used social media to generate sales and prove a substantial ROI
Sponsored by interlinkONE
Click here to view this free webinar today!