Industry Executives’ Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and More
• Ron Wall, most recently the executive vice president-sales and marketing for Ascend Media, has been named senior VP-publications at Canon Communications.
• Jean B. Clifton has been named chief financial officer of Reader’s Digest Association.
• Paste magazine has announced the hiring of new managing editor Nick Marino and the promotion of music editor Jason Killingsworth to deputy editor.
• David Singleton has been named director of publications planning and promotion by AARP The Magazine.
• Penton Media has appointed Josh Cable editor of Government Product News, Government Procurement Journal and www.govpro.com.
• Amy Simmons has been appointed associate publisher of Meredith Publishing Group’s Fitness magazine.
• Questex Media Group has announced that Claudia Flowers has joined the company as executive vice president of corporate development.