Industry Executives’ Appointments, Transfers, Promotions and More
• David Andelman has been named editor of World Policy Journal.
• Jeff Wellington has resigned from his post as vice president and publisher of Reader’s Digest.
• McMurry Inc. has hired Russell Cherami, formerly of Saveur Magazine and Forbes, as its group publisher.
• Cygnus Business Media has announced that Marco Rodriguez will join the company as senior vice president of custom marketing.
• Advantage Business Media has promoted William Parker to publisher of CED magazine, where he had been associate publisher.
• Travel + Leisure has announced that Nick Pastula has joined the magazine as fashion director.
• Alison Adler Matz has been named publisher of Brides.
• Mario Di Ubaldi has been appointed publisher of LabX and Lab Manager.