***NEW FEATURE*** Who’s Where?
Check out these highlights of recent publishing executive post changes from throughout the industry.
• Primedia names Greg Goff president of Primedia Enthusiast Media, Digital.
• Holly Hoffer joins Advantage Business Media as publisher of Wireless Week magazine.
• BeE Woman magazine names Sharon Watts director of advertising.
• Shelagh Daly Miller is appointed associate publisher of AARP Publications.
• Shawn Duffy is named vice president of sales for MediaSpan’s Media Software Unit, and Steven Barth was appointed vice president of the company’s Online Services division.