Published seven times a year, Publishing Executive provides strategies and practical solutions that publishing professionals can use to do their jobs faster, better and more cost-effectively. Subscriptions are available free to individuals who meet pre-established demographic criteria.
Our Customer Service Department is available from 8:30 - 5:00 ET by calling 800 818-8174 (outside the US call 215-238-5338), via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing 215-238-5217. You may also contact us in writing at: Printing Impressions, North American Publishing Company, 1500 Spring Garden Street - 12th Floor, Philadelphia PA 19130.
1. How do I change my address on a free subscription?
2. How do I change the name on a free subscription?
3. How do I renew my subscription?
4. How do I cancel my subscription?
5. How long will it take to get my first issue?
6. How come I can get this magazine for free?
7. How do I get a replacement copy?
8. How do I buy a single copy?
9. Why do I have to fill out a form every year?
10. I didn’t request this, why am I getting it?
Due to audit regulations we can not transfer a free subsciption from one individual to another. To request a free subscription in your own name please visit http://www.ezsub.net/btm/
To cancel the old subscription you can visit http://www.ezsub.net/btm/ and choose the customer service option or you can fax a copy of a current mailing label to 215-238-5217. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com or call our customer service department from 8:30 to 5:00 ET. Please be sure to provide us with the magazine name, your name and complete mailing address and a method to reach you so we can confirm your cancellation.
Top of Page