Publishing Executive Launches Tech Summit “FUSE: The Convergence of Technology & Media”
Publishing Executive is thrilled to announce the launch of FUSE: The Convergence of Technology and Media, an exclusive 2 1/2-day summit designed to accelerate the adoption of technology in the media industry.
The technology powering the media business is more fragmented than ever. Media companies spend an immense amount of time trying to understand which tools and solutions will have the biggest positive impact on their businesses. Publishing Executive recognized the need for a forum where publishing and media companies could quickly identify and adopt the most relevant technologies in a setting specifically tailored to their interests and objectives.
FUSE is an invitation-only, hosted-buyer summit designed to enable leaders from across the media and technology spectrum to connect, exchange ideas, and build relationships. Best of all, FUSE is a free, all-inclusive experience for qualified attendees -- key decision makers overseeing technology strategy at leading media companies. (See if you qualify here.)
FUSE will be led by Conference Chair, Jeff Litvack, former Group President at ALM. “As media companies become more techno-reliant in order to stay competitive, we as CDOs, CTOs, and CMOs are challenged to keep up with a dizzying array of options,” says Litvack. “FUSE is about sharing insights into what works and doesn’t -- and introducing us to new solutions that will help us in the transformation.”
FUSE will bring together about 60 media and publishing execs in Philadelphia for 2 ½ days of educational sessions, meetings, knowledge-sharing and socializing with their peers from the industry, as well as to meet with and learn from some of the best-in-class technology companies that are helping publishers continue to adapt and evolve. FUSE attendees will explore pioneering solutions aligned with three key technology themes, which include Content, Marketing & Data and Ad Tech.
Each component of FUSE will help publishing and media companies propel their technology strategy forward.
- FUSE will provide Expert Analysis on emerging trends and Next-Gen tools and technologies, promising an unprecedented look into the future.
- During Boardroom Case Studies, we’ll probe leading technology solutions in a no-holds-barred setting.
- With 1:1 Meetings, we’ll accomplish months of intel gathering in just 2 ½ days.
- Through Peer-to-Peer Learning and networking, FUSE will also be a rare opportunity to get to know and learn from the best and brightest digital and tech minds in media, all in a fun environment.
- Free to attend - Travel, accommodations, meals, and entertainment for FUSE attendees will all be covered by Publishing Executive
We’re also happy to announce the newly-assembled FUSE Advisory Board, which is composed of digital and technology leaders from top B2B and consumer media and venerated industry experts.
FUSE Advisory Board
- Maurice Bakley, former President, FierceMarkets
- Michael Dugan, Chief Technology Officer, Forbes Media
- Mitch Rouda, President, eMedia, Farm Journal Media
- Adam Sherk, VP SEO & Social Media, Define Media Group
- Prescott Shibles, Senior Vice President, Data, Randall-Reilly
Several leading technology companies have already supported the mission of FUSE. Sponsors include Reach Marketing, Marketo, and PostUp. Sponsorship opportunities to participate at FUSE are available now. Contact Matt Steinmetz at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Denis Wilson was previously content director for Target Marketing, Publishing Executive, and Book Business, as well as the FUSE Media and BRAND United summits. In this role, he analyzed and reported on the fundamental changes affecting the media and marketing industries and aimed to serve content-driven businesses with practical and strategic insight. As a writer, Denis’ work has been published by Fast Company, Rolling Stone, Fortune, and The New York Times.