How Publishers are Solving the Ad Blocker Problem
Sponsored by: PostUp
Speakers: David Stern, Director, Product Development, Slate; Scott Markle, Sr. Director, Audience & Business Development, Cox Media Group; and Keith Sibson, Vice President, Product & Marketing, PostUp
Publishers already faced an uphill battle in growing digital advertising revenue when ad blockers saw a dramatic rise in popularity in 2015. And it’s a problem that’s not going away soon, with some predicting the economic cost of ad blocking to be as high as $42B in 2016. Smart publishers are making adjustments in revenue strategy, user experience, and audience development to minimize the impact of ad blocking.
Tune in to this webinar to learn:
• How publishers are adjusting their digital revenue strategies to account for the rise of ad blocking
• Why email is a powerful counter-strategy to ad blocking
• How publishers are encouraging users to stop using ad blockers and improving user experience
• The role native advertising, premium memberships, and site subscriptions can play in fighting ad blocking
• Who’s overseeing ad blocking strategy – web, editorial, ad sales or all of the above?
Sponsored by PostUp
Click here to view this free webinar today!