How To Use Social Video To Drive Audience Growth & Monetization
Sponsored by: Wochit
Speakers: Jareen Imam, Head of Social Media, CBS; Gabriele Boland, Content Strategist, News Whip; Garrett Goodman, VP of Business Development in EMEA, Wochit
Social platforms present an immense opportunity for publishers to expand their reach and monetize new audiences. And as content consumption continues to move to mobile, video is a growing imperative. Yet, producing video that works on social and other digital channels calls for a new approach for publishers.
This webinar will help publishers understand the value of social video and how to develop a social video strategy that drives key objectives, such as brand awareness, audience growth, and monetization. We'll look at how CBS News developed a successful social video strategy and hear from experts from Wochit and Newswhip about the key trends and metrics that should inform publishers' video strategy.
Tune in to learn:
- What exactly "social video" is and why publishers need to make it part of their content strategy
- Key trends and metrics including theeffects of social video on breaking stories in 2017
- Best practices for creating videos that capture attention and inspire sharing on social media
- Tips for scaling up video production with limited resources
- How social video can drive audience growth and monetization
Sponsored by Wochit
Couldn’t make it on October 3rd? No problem! Publishing Executive webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, on- demand.